Rapid City Catholic School System is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Rapid City, SD. It has 809 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $7,164 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Rapid City Catholic School System Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B13 Students
- B+11 Students
- B-6 Students
- A-6 Students
- B6 Students
- A-5 Students
- B4 Students
- B-4 Students
- A-3 Students
- B3 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Rapid City Catholic School System Reviews
I really enjoy the sense of community that the school provides. There is a lot of support when it comes to things like extracurricular activities and test preparation. However, something that I would have really liked to have been different is the guidance when it comes time to make decisions concerning college. I did not feel that the school did a good job to help students understand the necessary steps that need to be taken to get into big-name schools. Also, for someone wanting to go into science, I would highly suggest not coming here because the science department is greatly lacking.
My experience here has been that of academic rigor, and growth as a person. The academics challenged me in a way that I'm prepared for college, the lack of diversity is a slight concern; understandable considering overall geographical location.
I have learned so much from this school, and we have great teachers who really encourage us to be the best versions of ourselves. The teachers also get to know you very well and help you get your grade up, whether you stay in after or before school to get your homework done. It gives you so many opportunities for a college, and I am glad my parent put me into this school system.