Ramona is a welcoming Catholic college-prep high school for girls in grades 9-12. Ramona graduates face the future with an extraordinary education, a global vision fueled by Catholic values, an independent spirit, confident leadership skills, the support of their Ramona sisters, and the strength of a legacy of more than 129 years of excellence.
High academic standards, engaged teachers, and a personalized path to success make sure that every student achieves more than she thought possible. You will develop your potential and find a place in our community through access to extensive offerings in science and the arts and a broad selection of sports and co-curricular programs.
Our Catholic, distinctively Holy Names values promote active engagement in life and a socially responsible global vision.
At Ramona, your classmates become sisters. Student leadership and a welcoming school culture bring students together, sparking sisterhood and life-long friendships.
Ramona Convent Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+124 Students
- A+121 Students
- A117 Students
- A-112 Students
- A101 Students
- A76 Students
- A74 Students
- A+67 Students
- B63 Students
- A-61 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Ramona Convent Secondary School Reviews
She is also encouraged by teachers to be actively involved in a variety of activities - soccer, theater crew and robotics, which she loves and has developed great friendships.
I chose an all-girls school to develop in my introverted daughter leadership skills and am happy to say that she has been given the encouragement and opportunity to lead inside and outside the classroom.