Ralls High School is a public school located in Ralls, TX. It has 136 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Ralls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-47 Students
- B40 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B20 Students
- A18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-14 Students
- B13 Students
- A13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ralls High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Ralls High School Reviews
My time at Ralls High School has been a joy. It is easy to make life-long friends and get to know everyone as well as one can because of it's smallness. The teachers are great and are never too busy to help if you do not understand a subject as quick as your peers. Compared to larger schools where teachers are spread too thin by their class sizes, the classroom atmosphere at Ralls is wonderful.
I love Ralls High School! There is so much diversity in the students and the teachers. I can tell the teachers have so much experience and creativity with how they choose to teach. I came from out of state to start at Ralls High School because of my parents and it has been a great experience!
The teachers at this school are very caring. Through passion, they help students strive for excellence as intelligence. Not only do they care for us, they care for what is taught to us. If one thing is a bit confusing, they go out of their way to allow us to understand fully and will not move on until everyone understands completely.