Raleigh Charter High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+124 Students
- A+119 Students
- A+58 Students
- A-50 Students
- A-38 Students
- B+37 Students
- B+33 Students
- A-28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Raleigh Charter High School Reviews
My experience at Raleigh Charter was a pretty good one full of incredible learning moments and memories. Raleigh Charter fosters a challenging learning environment, and at times that environment was stressful. Raleigh Charter also encourages healthy competition between peers which makes sure that students work their hardest. The classes that Raleigh Charter offers are very relevant to everyone's career paths and the teachers teach comparatively to college professors. That collegiate style of teaching prepares students for the teaching style of college. I do wish that Raleigh Charter offered more AP classes, so that I could delve into college classes at an early age.
I appreciated my time at Raleigh Charter Highschool. I previously attended an early college and my transition as a transfer student went smoothly! Throughout my years at this school, I was supported academically and emotionally, given extra help, and never forgotten. The benefit of going to such a small school is that every student is seen as an individual rather than a mass.
The best thing about this school is the teachers, and the best thing about the teachers is that they genuinely care about the students. Intellectual relationships expand beyond the classroom to permeate the students' whole lives. Personally, there are several teachers with whom I will probably friends. In truth, the interest that the teachers show makes the students more happily do their work; it is rarely busywork and students know the teachers have a real reason for giving. This makes the whole school a very supportive environment in which to learn.