Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Rains High School is a public school located in Emory, TX. It has 461 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Rains High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B92 Students
- A+62 Students
- C56 Students
- B+41 Students
- A+41 Students
- B37 Students
- C+35 Students
- B+35 Students
- B35 Students
- A-30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Rains High School
- BGrand Saline High School
- Grand Saline Independent School District, TX
- 29 reviews
- B+Edgewood High School
- Edgewood Independent School District (Edgewood), TX
- 79 reviews
- B-Alba-Golden High School
- Alba-Golden Independent School District, TX
- 33 reviews
- B-Yantis School
- Yantis Independent School District, TX
- 11 reviews
Rains High School Reviews
Rains high school is a very good school to learn and make new friends. We have very good cosmetology and ag programs and many more! I am very grateful that i got to grow up and make so many friends while growing up. Almost everyone here is very welcoming and always wanting to make new friends. Also, many of my friends are going to the same college and were all going to be amazing together and have the best life ever! thank you :)
I have gone to Rains High School my whole high school career and during those four years the school has gotten a lot better. When I first started it seemed like they did not actually care about your wellbeing, only if you gave them good state scores. Now that the superiors have been changed, the school is very helpful and truly care about their students. They want their students to succeed and do their very best to be along side those students. The teachers pay attention to the students and the principals check on the students whenever they can.
I like that i can be myself and no one judge me! May least favorite thing is the way that some teachers approach situations due to certain places that they have. Like if someone's an ad they shouldn't have the right to feel in charge and take over the teachers parts.