Radnor Middle School Reviews

Radnor Middle School implemented integrated/interdisciplinary programs in each grade in which you could participate in. These said programs create an environment of independent learning, group collaboration, as well as personal and intellectual growth. I was in two of these programs and they have taught me more about myself as a learner than any other average classroom could. In these programs, I learned how to learn, and I think that’s such a priceless academic experience.
Radnor Middle School exceeds my expectations as a parent in every way. From the teachers to the facilities to the very unique programs - this school is amazing!
The school district (Radnor) does extensive assemblies and related activities addressing bullying, drug use, etc. These programs appear effective from a parent's perspective.
Start Your Review of Radnor Middle School
The school has clubs and activities that extend to every type of student. Opportunities to participate are endless.
I could not ask for more from a middle school experience for my daughter. This school exceeds my expectations.