Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
Radford School is a highly rated, private school located in El Paso, TX. It has 220 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Radford School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A15 Students
- A+13 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+7 Students
- A7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B5 Students
- B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Radford School Reviews
As a student at the Radford School, the academic environment never fails to my stimulate my capacities to think creatively and explore my interests in the arts and sciences. The majority-AP curriculum and college preparatory atmosphere gives students a one-of-a-kind experience. The low student-to-teacher ratio is unparalleled by any other high school in the El Paso area.
Good lunch food, amazing teachers, challenging and rigorous curriculum, and friendly peers. Although the curriculum is tough, the teachers do an amazing job explaining it well and making sure I understand it. The school tradition and architecture is amazing. Bullying is practically non-existent here, everyone is family.
Radford is very small so it is very easy for anyone (talkative or not) to make friends and get to know others. My experience with Radford was good, I enjoyed all of the friends I ever made in my 12 years there and the food is beyond amazing. However, it can be very unorganized sometimes and many of the teachers were not very good at what they were supposed to be doing and treated the children completely different when administration wasn't present compared to when they were. Sometimes they wouldn't even bother teaching because another class had made them mad - not even anything that we had done. Of course, that was only some of the teachers. There were several that we genuinely LOVED but they either left the school or had to change their ways because of the administration. The athletic area of the school is also very good.