Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+21 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-10 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School
Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School Reviews
Review Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School
Great school! Faculty eat, sleep, and live with students, developing lifelong relationships. Small class size and excellent academics and extra-curricular) make Rabun Gap the best boarding school in the south. And the area -- wow! Nestled at the southern tip of the Appalachian mountains, the scenery provides a great environment for learning and playing!
The best thing about Rabun Gap is the physical diversity of the student body. With the small community, the environment if very family-oriented, and that then allows for the community to be close, and the students to be friends with everyone. Rabun Gap is a place where people can come from completely different backgrounds and create a friendship that will last a lifetime. Where friendships form in the most unlikely places, where you leave your normal, your home, to come to a place that becomes your new normal, your new home. Rabun Gap is a place of love, and definitely recommend it.
I have attended Rabun Gap since the 8th grade and I wouldn't have wanted to graduate from any other school. The stats don't lie at our school. We have a large international community which makes our campus inclusive to all personalities, interests, and styles. Teachers are some of the best at our school, but as far as age we have either really young teachers (22-30) or older teachers (55-75). The class sizes are smaller which makes having questions answered and hands on learning much easier. Both arts and sports departments are some of the best which include Cirque, Dance, Orchestra, Women's Golf, Wrestling, and Swimming. The relationships made at this school will last a lifetime and the work posed for you makes one very prepared for the work loads of college. Rabun Gap has to be one of the best decisions my family and I have made in my life as a young adult.