Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Queen Anne's County High School is an above average, public school located in Centreville, MD. It has 1,156 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Queen Anne's County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A176 Students
- B+157 Students
- B+151 Students
- B-127 Students
- B83 Students
- A71 Students
- A-46 Students
- B-44 Students
- A-42 Students
- NG39 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 106 responses
- Football games18%
- Pep-Rally Alternative Hangout Session8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Queen Anne's County High School Reviews
Overall, in my four years of attendance I have had very good experiences at Queen Anne's County High School. This school has dedicated teachers, administration, and students who are all pursuing higher education together. The partnership between teachers and students is evident, and hard work and integrity are two very strong building blocks of this school. The opportunities offered in extracurricular activities at this school are wonderful for the students. However, I believe that the school as a whole could be more involved in more volunteer projects around the community. As a whole, Queen Anne's County High School is a very successful and wonderful school to be in attendance at, and I have had overwhelmingly good experiences.
I enjoyed the freedom of being in high school and the teachers that I have had, made my fours years at the school worth it. I enjoyed my classes and my classmates, for the most part, and always had someone to help me when needed. However, the hallways and classrooms are kind of dull and need more color, and the temperatures in classrooms were always really cold or really hot. Other than these few downfalls I enjoyed my time at this high school.
I liked that Queen Anne's County High School was very helpful in the college process, however, we are lacking in diversity. Most teachers are good but some can lack in helping the students. There are some areas of the school that are more run-down than others but that can be expected in any school. Overall, I would say the experience has been good but there can always be improvements.