Quartz Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+215 Students
- A+158 Students
- C-156 Students
- B155 Students
- A-139 Students
- A+133 Students
- B+130 Students
- A123 Students
- A+116 Students
- A+103 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 157 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.76 responses
Quartz Hill High School Reviews
Review Quartz Hill High School
Quartz Hill overs a large selection of clubs, academics, and athletics. There is truly something for everyone there. However, most funding is put towards athletic facilities instead of much more outdated facilities such as the choir and band rooms (which haven't been remodeled since the start of the entire building, developed in the 70's). However, Quartz Hill still shows appreciation to all activities and honors most of them with awards. The social atmosphere can vary from harsh to simple minded people but the school has a lot of students so finding a friend is never too hard. Throughout my years at QHHS, I have grown to love te school for all of its opportunities and successes it has. I wouldn't want to attend any other school in the area. QH is where it's at. GO REBELS!
Quartz Hill High School gets every student involved. Every year there are a number of assemblies that give students the opportunity to engage in something extracurricular. These assemblies are very organized, fun, and are in conjunction with other organizations on campus resulting in spectacular shows. Additionally, this school has an extensive number of clubs that include the Art of Conversation Club, the Gay-Straight Alliance Club, the VEX Robotic club, and much more. Lastly, QHHS has a great ASB student leadership program that helps shape students into excellent leaders and shows members the importance of a democratic process. The extracurricular opportunities at Quartz Hill High School are great!
Attending Quartz Hill higschool all four years of my high school career was fantastic! I personally loved all the school has to offer such as sports and amazing academic programs. The teachers are amazing and will go out of their way to make sure you are on top of your work and connect on a personal level. The QH staff and faculty are also very kind and work with all problems you have. I believe QH better prepared me for my life in college now that I am attending ASU and I can't be more grateful!