Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Quapaw High School is a public school located in Quapaw, OK. It has 174 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Quapaw High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+31 Students
- A23 Students
- A21 Students
- B+19 Students
- C15 Students
- C+11 Students
- B10 Students
- B-9 Students
- C7 Students
- C+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Quapaw High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Quapaw High School
- C+Commerce High School
- Commerce Public Schools, OK
- 27 reviews
- C+Columbus High School
- Columbus Unified School District, KS
- 32 reviews
- B-Baxter Springs High School
- Baxter Springs Unified School District, KS
- 37 reviews
- B+Riverton High School
- Riverton Unified School District, KS
- 38 reviews
Quapaw High School Reviews
Quapaw High School was an above average school. Majority of Teachers and Faculty were very supportive of my career decisions and have supported me through the thick and thin of high school. Most teacher advised which colleges I should take to support my art career which shows how they truly care for their students. My mother is a cafeteria lady and she makes sure each student is well fed and make sure no kid goes hungry and how she would also provide lessons for kids with culinary career options.
It's admirable that they had programs to help disadvantaged students and their families, and that they gave the opportunity to take vocational or college classes. But I would have liked it if the choir had been taken more seriously.
I liked the school spirit, the activities, and part of the sports program. I'd change quite a few things starting with the food, then the sports program priorities. The football team isn't as good as it was two years ago, they're terrible but they are put above the teams that actually are good. The softball team won districts for the first time in 14 years and got regional runner up for the first time in 22 years, but we get nothing new and don't get the same as the football team or even the basketball teams aren't very good but still get better treatment than softball.