Quakertown Community Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Quakertown, PA. It has 1,660 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Quakertown Community Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+147 Students
- A142 Students
- A100 Students
- A-92 Students
- B-74 Students
- A+68 Students
- B64 Students
- B59 Students
- B58 Students
- A+46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Schools like Quakertown Community Senior High School
- BUpper Perkiomen High School
- Upper Perkiomen School District, PA
- 103 reviews
- B+Boyertown Area Senior High School
- Boyertown Area School District, PA
- 383 reviews
- B+Southern Lehigh Senior High School
- Southern Lehigh School District, PA
- 281 reviews
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 129 reviews
Quakertown Community Senior High School Reviews
I graduated last spring and feel satisfied with how my high school career went, and feel it prepared me for the future. Every teacher I had cared for the students and wanted the best for them. The education aspect was made fun of a lot by the students, but honestly qtown provides a really good education and helps most everyone learn the basics to succeed. The best, in school, times of high school, were definitely the football games, dances, sports, and extracurriculars. They were always fun to participate in and bonding experiences for each class. Other than a few bad eggs that appear in each grade, the students provide a caring and supportive environment for each other. I loved my class (2018 woot woot) and will forever remember our times in high school together as the future comes forth. LONG LIVE THE BLUE AND WHITE!
Overall, Quakertown is a good school. It has good academics, a good atmosphere, and decent sports (for the most part). Football games are a ton of fun and the school has been recognized in the past for its school spirit on Pa Prep Live. At the moment, AP classes are extremely encouraged and practically forced upon students. This causes some students to take too many courses that they can't handle and feel stressed as a result. I recommend choosing courses that you know you can handle and enjoy in order to make the most of your experience here. Moreover, joining clubs and sports is a great way to get involved and make friends, so find what interests you and participate!
Quakertown High School provided adequate education; moreover, some teachers made the experience worthwhile, which is why this school gets four stars rather than three. Most of the staff were inviting and nice; however, the problem resides in the administration. Any bullying problems were overlooked while small, irrelevant problems were investigated. Also, the lack of freedom as a high school student was irritating. Although they expanded the locations where students could eat lunch, they were still stringent in their policies. Nonetheless, Quakertown high school was a nice school.