Q.I. Roberts Middle School is an above average, public school located in Florahome, FL. It has 526 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Q.I. Roberts Middle School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+69 Students
- A-48 Students
- B+48 Students
- A41 Students
- B+26 Students
- A26 Students
- B21 Students
- B-18 Students
- A+18 Students
- B+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Q.I. Roberts Middle School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Q.I. Roberts Middle School
Q.I. Roberts Middle School Reviews
Q.I.Roberts Jr Sr High School has been a Cambridge Advanced Studies school since the fall of 2013. It's academic rigor is outstanding in the courses it offers. However, its small size limits the alternatives. It's connection to Cambridge University raises expectations of all involved due to the oversight of the University. The teachers hired are outstanding. The result is that in February 2018, the governor of Florida recognized the school for being in the top 10% state-wide in the areas of English and Science. But the sports program is only available for Junior High students. Senior High students must travel to one of the other three High Schools in the county to play sports. Q.I. Roberts is by far the best Junior and Senior High School in Putnam County, as well as the Lake Region area where four counties come together (Alachua, Bradford, Clay, and Putnam).
This is our second year with a graduate class, and I will be graduating next year. The school as a whole is amazing. Since we are a smaller school, everyone knows each other and everyone is friends. We are always doing school organized events, such as a students vs. teachers volleyball game for March of Dimes awareness, a Lip Dub two years in a row, and even our annual powder puff game. We also have a variety of clubs, from student government to volunteer and sport related clubs to relate to the wide variety of personalities at our school. I wouldn't have wished for a better school to go to.
Overall it's a great program that offers rigorous courses that prepares students for the next level, college. I am very grateful to be apart of Putnam County's first Cambridge program and for having the opportunity to earn college credit. This school sets students above average. Although we don't have sports or offer as many clubs as we like, due to our focus on academics, we're always looking for and creating activities for students. It's challenging and will push you to the next level.