Purpose Prep Reviews

I was first attracted to this school because it is a reward school. I now regret my decision because I see that the school is militant at best and abusive at worst. A newsletter came home that requested that all students bring a change of clothes because accidents happen. Yet, my fourth-grade son has complained that his teacher times students when they ask to go to the restroom and if they are not back in 2 minutes, they are disciplined. I have heard from others that their children have urinated on themselves. On at least three occasions during the 2018-2019 school year my son complained about the teacher yelling at them. This year his fourth grade teacher cursed at them. The administration covers up the bad behavior of the teachers and denies any of the accusations have occurred. There is no school counselor, no talking allowed at lunch or on the bus, no PTA, and no room parents. I’m truly sorry I ever put my sons in this school.
HORRIBLE SCHOOL. Students AND teachers are treated like dogs with unreal and sometimes enabling expectations. To be completely honest thinking about my experience “teaching” at this school makes me sick to my stomach. Please think twice about sending your lovie here!
The curriculum is great,but the way the teacher speak to the students is demeaning and affects there self esteem. I have 3 kids and my last 2 will not be entering this school . I recommend
Rocketship or Lead elementary. Teachers yell at students and they treat the kids like adults. Yelling at them which, is not necessary to get your point across. I wouldn't be surprise if they shut the school down . My child has attended this school since it started... Never again.
Start Your Review of Purpose Prep
CHARTER SCHOOL THAT IS RAN LIKE A MILITARY BOOTCAMP. CHILDREN ARE BASICALLY ROBOTS WITH NO FREEDOM TO TALK ANYWHERE BUT AT PLAYTIME WHICH DOESNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN. THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO TALK ON THE BUSES EITHER. GREAT CURRICULUM BUT HORRIBLE STUDENT STRUCTURE AS IT LACKS THE IMPOSEMENT OF INDIVIDUALITY AMONGST THE CHILDREN.