Pulaski High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B52 Students
- C+33 Students
- A+29 Students
- A25 Students
- A-21 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-13 Students
- B8 Students
- B-8 Students
- C+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Pulaski High School Reviews
Review Pulaski High School
Pulaski may not have the best reputation but it does have excellent teaches that take their job to the next level to a personal place where they not only teach us in the classroom but they also go out of their ways to get there students to the next level for example I have had teaches that have taking out times during their weekends, spring breaks, and family time to spend it with a group of students that they believe in which makes them the most amazing people for not only getting us through high school but to also get us through life knowing and believing in ourselves that is why I am extremely proud of being a Pulaski Ram!
I graduated in 2015 going to Marquette and was not college ready. Pulaski had no college preparation and without college possible I wouldn't be at Marquette. Marquette is super expensive and I need scholarships to get through.
Pulaski is a pretty crazy school where yes fights happen kids skip school and you might even see kids smoking right around the corner and I could keep going but it is also a place where so many cultures are combined and united it is an experience that cant be compared. learning all these different cultures has been a incredible time. I have made so many friends that are total opposites and I would've never thought would happen it has created this new passion and has opened my eyes and made me realize that although there are so many cultures we are all the same and there is no better country or religion.