Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
P.S. 302 - Emerson School of Hospitality is a public school located in Buffalo, NY. It has 480 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
P.S. 302 - Emerson School of Hospitality Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+33 Students
- C-30 Students
- C+28 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-19 Students
- C+17 Students
- B-14 Students
- C-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
P.S. 302 - Emerson School of Hospitality Reviews
Most of the teachers & staff are great people !! And I’m glad I attended that high school , the only thing I would change is that we would do more school activities , like field trips, dances, movie days before school breaks, the only thing that made the experience average is not going to prom, not walking across the stage for graduation, not going to our senior trip, or just the basics that comes with senior year that we couldn’t do due to the pandemic , other than that, it was a great school ! & I would recommend to other students who is applying to high schools.
I liked Emerson because it was a small school there was not too many students to teacher ratio the teachers there are very nice and they help you try to achieve your high school diploma no problem ask of them they are there for the students they love and care about their students even after you graduate you can still come back and talk to your teachers ask them to help job opportunities whatever you need they are there to help you fulfill your full potential.
It waas an okay experience nothing spectacular.I wouldnt really recommend this facility for an overactive ambitious student because there is lack of activity that will only ruin your hugh school experience.