Provo eSchool Reviews

I could work at my own pace and learn about the things that interested me in depth. I was able to take college classes while in High School.
I love the flexibility. I also love how everything is so easily customized to fit your individual learning style.
I like that the guidance counselor sends senior emails informing us about scholarship opportunities, college tours, and other things of interest.
Start Your Review of Provo eSchool
I am part of the program MTech High Academy which is part of the ProvoE school.
As student of Mytech, I am able to participate in a online Financial Literacy course, as well as take two Brigham Young University High school courses online.

I have had an overall pleasant experience with MyTech High, however with some of the tech programs provided, my family has had some extremely unpleasant tech problems. My hope is MyTech will fix these little glitches with some of their programs as I know it will make it a lot easier for many students of the ProvoE's program Mytech High.
I have had a great experience so far with Provo Eschool. They offer a very flexible options for curriculum and have great, and very helpful, mentors. The only reason I am not giving five stars, is because sometimes the communication (usually by email or by telephone) is not the fastest (like it has been when I have been enrolled at other online public, charter, and private schools.) I recommend this school to kids in Utah if they are looking for a flexible option that will allow you to take a variety of online classes.
This is an online, electronic school, so I have a lot of choice with my classes and course options and I can work at my own pace and study what I'm interested in.
It's great to be able to learn at my own pace in the comfort of my home.
This is an electronic online school so my teacher is my mom.