Provine High School Reviews

My experience at provine was wondeful. All four years attending this school was amazing & I wish i could do it all over again. The teachers are amazing , the sports consists of very talented individuals, and they have more activities for students to get into than any other school I know of. I’m very honored to be a graduate of Provine & I will continue to make visits to still be apart of the school. I highly recommend anyone searching for a high school for their young one to make Provine an option! Your child will definitely love the school, sports, teachers, administrators, coaches, clubs, and everything else that comes with this school!
My experience at Provine High School was one like no other; I laughed, made memories, & made long term friends in the process. We have the best Alumnus & the best Homevoming in JPS, but most of, it turned me from little girl into young lady. I will never forget the memories of walking through halls of Provine or the life lessons being there taught me. But most of all I'll forever be...One School, One Team, One Dream,..Provine.
I loved going to this school. We had great school spirit and also worked very hard during school hours. The faculty and staff were amazing. The really cared about their jobs and responsibilities as teachers, principals, etc.
Start Your Review of Provine High School
My experience at Provine was overall good, but only because I met some great people during my time here. Most teachers were aproachable and nice and our ex-principal was the best. She was our foundation and support system, in other words the mother we never had. However, Provine physically was not appealing and neither was the food that they served us. They treat us as if we are kids and not young adults by not giving us enough freedom. In order to leave a class we have to wear a vest, there’s a certain time when we are permitted to use the bathroom, and we must got to lunch with our classes. Underclassmen seem so unorderly and violent, but I believe that this is because our current principal portrays to have an I care attitude about our academics and shows no encourage nor emphasizes importance as our last principal did. I would love for my school to change to having better lunches, more certified teachers, a more caring principal, and a college ready atmosphere.
Great school. Great learning environment. Great teachers. The four years I've been here have been phenomenal.
First of all, I am a proud ram student who attends Provine High School .Provine is the best school to me n hundreds of students who attends and don't even attends the school because being at Provine is worth it because first of all my principle is very very very professional , understanding ,outstanding and most of all she's a woman who runs Provine high school wonderfully .Provine only have at least two fights in a whole year or two years whereas other schools have fights every month . Also, my school have educated teachers who is involved in getting us prepared for life and college .My learning environment is safe with all that being said Provine high school is the best in learning and being able to become someone who leaves a legacy back .
My name is Sha'Juan Harrison, I graduated from Provine High School and I loved being there all four years. The staff at my school was great. Mrs. Thomas our principal is awesome. I played football and also participated in various programs and competitions. I won every time because of the teachers helping and preparing me. If I could do it all over again I would just to be in the company of my former teachers again and take advantage of all information presented and taught. The only thing I didn't like about my school was that I didn't do more and sometimes the lunch.
I have learned a lot at Provine High School. This school is created around an environment of making students better and preparing them for their future life. I would like to see a couple things change at this school. It deserves way more credit than it receives. This is a great school to attend and can teach many people a lot of things in their lives. This was a great school to mature at.
This is a wonderful experience to me. Reason I say that is because it's giving me a chance to win scholarship money just by surveying my school. Also considering the fact that I am about to be a college freshman next year. This would be a great opportunity for me
Well I've been going to jps all my life and the learning is very decent and the education is ok. It really could be better because the students are destructive and make it a very bad environment
Security and faculty are on the job securing at all times
Makes you realize time waits for no one and always try something new Most of all never give up
I would I don't think any other school could have been so great and so focused on every single child wanting us to do better and succed beyond high school
Learned many valuable life and academic lessons
I felt safe. So did everyone else.
some teachers just were there for the pay check.
There are so many extracurricular activities that students can be a part of.
Start Your Review of Provine High School
The teachers are very intelligent and friendly.
Our school has a very strict policy on having a great learning environment for students.
At Provine High School there are many different types activities such as Band, Baseball, Football, Basketball, National Honor Society, Beta Club and all of the organizations are very cool.