Providence Hall Elementary Charter School Reviews

I love going here. All the staff are nice and really care for their students. But it sucks that we don’t have a football team.
It’s awesome. I love that it’s a smaller school and teachers and students can interact on a more personalized level. I really like being able to know all of my fellow students and feel a sense of belonging.
I really love the small class sizes of this school. I feel like the school is a family and that's why it's so perfect. The only thing I wish I could improve was that we have a larger variety of classes. A lot of our classes are IB or very science related but as someone who wants to go into communications, it's a little bit hard to get classes that interest me. The school life side of things is great, I just wish we had better class selection.
Start Your Review of Providence Hall Elementary Charter School
The DP Program is a wonderful program that is helping me be better prepared for college. The theater department is very engaging and has allowed me learn to explore my leadership skills.
I had a great experience at Providence. I stayed from middle school to graduation and I have always felt like I fit well. The International Baccalaureate program that they offer was extremely useful for what I wanted to do with my future. The teachers were also super helpful and I never felt afraid to ask questions. I also made so many close friends that I know will last a life time. I love Providence like a second home.
Providence Hall is a charter school where we have 4 class periods per day that last an hour and a half. School goes yearlong and takes a break during the summer from the beginning of June to the middle of August. At school we have to follow a certain dress code. We wear polos that can be black, grey, red, blue, or white, and pants that are black or khaki. The surrounding environment is very friendly.
It is a very good school. The teachers focus on each student individually. I like it because it is a smaller school so you know everybody and its not hard to get around. The teachers all care about how you are doing and if you are doing well in your class as well as other classes.
I am currently a freshman at providence hall high school. I am preparing to do the IB program there. I have made good friends and plan to continue going there until I graduate.
I love the academics and the way the classes are set up to where it is easier to focus on individual students instead of not knowing who needs help and those students not receiving help not getting help. I do wish we had more active clubs and a wider variety of classes however. When it comes to the teachers, most of them are well equipped and ready to help and teaches students. The counselors are also very helpful but sometimes seem a bit distant when it comes to talking to them instead of focusing on academics. I also wish our school had a wider variety in it's students. Overall though I have enjoyed this school and I love the opportunities it has given me that larger schools would not be able to offer.
I enjoy the social environment. It is easy to find friends and make groups. Teacher and staff are very friendly and helpful.
This school is small which allows for more one on one help from the teachers, and you can get to know all the other students in your grade.
Providence Hall is a great school. It engages the students, and really pushes them. I played for the Soccer team and loved it. I made great friends who are going to last me a life time. The school pushes the students very hard academically. They encourage and support the students. The teachers are great, and work with the students all the time. They go out of their way to help in any way they can.
I attended this school from 4th till 9th grade. This was a great school for me because the Gad multiple levels of classes to fit my needs. The reason I gave it four stars was because I didn’t enjoy some of the teachers teaching styles.
I loved attending Providence Hall. It offered me so many opportunities that I'm not positive I could've gotten otherwise. I do recognize that this school is not a fit for every student.
I have been a student at Providence Hall Charter School since I was in 5th grade and have had nothing but good experiences. This school not only has helped me learn the curriculum in a easy but meaningful manner, but they have also helped me prepare for college while I have been a part of the school. In addition, They offer classes that are a part of the International Baccalaureate Program in the high school grades, and these classes have helped me and my peers to learn how to adapt to a bigger work load and how to use many other skills such as essay writing. In addition, the staff at Providence Hall Charter School are all very friendly and helpful. It is a great school to be a part of.
The thing that I liked best about Providence Hall, was that it was a small school. This gave me the opportunity to interact with the teachers and students on a closer level, which helped me progress further at a fast pace.
Gave a challenging and interesting take on education that helped me learn to set goals and learn the skills to achieve them.
Start Your Review of Providence Hall Elementary Charter School
Providence Hall is a great school for children who wish to succeed academically and love to learn. Though school spirit is sometimes lacking, it is made up by the high success rates of students in the classroom.
Providence hall is an amazing school. It is vey small but very connected. The teachers get to know the students and there's a very good connection with the students. The sports are fun but there aren't a lot. Soccer is the best. There are fun teachers and good teaching.
If you come prepared, you can succeed. Providence Hall was the best learning experience I got, and I'm happy with the way the school is.