Overall Niche Grade
Providence Creek Academy Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Clayton, DE. It has 690 students in grades K-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Providence Creek Academy Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Providence Creek Academy Charter School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Schools like Providence Creek Academy Charter School
- BCampus Community School
- Public School
- Dover, DE
- 6 reviews
- A-MOT Charter School
- Public School
- Middletown, DE
- 57 reviews
- AAlfred G. Waters Middle School
- Appoquinimink School District, DE
- 4 reviews
- A-F. Niel Postlethwait Middle School
- Caesar Rodney School District, DE
- 7 reviews
Providence Creek Academy Charter School Reviews
Providence Creek is an okay school. My child went there for 3 years but then I decided to take her out. The school's rules are very strict but really petty and dumb at the same time. the more teachers, students, and principals left, the more the school changed. work wasn't the same nor was my connection with teachers. a lot of them seem not to care to tell me anything about my child's behavior or grades. They started to send home referrals and emails but couldn't explain how the situation led to a big problem. they stated "I gave her SEVERAL warnings." but didn't inform me before he got the referral.
I had an amazing experience at this school. I’ve attended PCA since kindergarten and I just recently graduated from 8th grade. I made some great friendships and memories here and I had some wonderful teachers. There are a few things that I dislike about this school like some of the teachers and some of the rules but overall PCA is a great place to grow up.
I love the administration changes and the new curriculum. The staff is very caring and dedicated to the students. I enjoy the small school atmosphere.