Providence Christian School Reviews

Just wish the school was accepting of all students
We don't have a school nurse or police security on campus.
We had clubs for the first semester but stopped for the second. The leader of the clubs were the high school teachers.
Start Your Review of Providence Christian School
The classes in the school are smaller so you have a great relationship with everybody. Personally, in big classes I feel pressured and nervous about since my school has smaller classes I don't worry about getting things wrong because the students will help you along with the teachers. The atmosphere in Providence is unique because everybody cares for everybody and we don't have the "clicks" that other schools do where they exclude anyone who doesn't have this or that. We love people for who they are and not for what they have.
I love my teachers! They will do anything to help you excel in your academics and in your walk with Christ. If you need help they will always take time out of school to help you with the material that you are struggling with.
Coach Hubbart and his staff make you feel as though you are welcomed and loved! It was my home through my school year.
I have flourished in college. Trying to finish in 4 years while playing sports at a collegiate level.
The best years of my life were playing 3 sports all through highschool. The coaching staff is the best and the AD is the coolest teacher in the world.