Providence Christian School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Dothan, AL. It has 756 students in grades 1-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Tuition is $6,048 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 80% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A68 Students
- A49 Students
- B36 Students
- A33 Students
- B22 Students
- A-19 Students
- A+10 Students
- A9 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Providence Christian School Reviews
It is an outstanding school to attend throughout your elementary, middle, or high school days. They encourage you daily spiritually, mentally, and any other way! Our teachers care not only about our education, but they also care about us in our everyday lives. It is nice to have a good relationship with your teachers because then you can feel more comfortable asking questions in class. We have a very welcoming environment, and I couldn't be more grateful.
My family made the switch to Providence Christian School at the beginning of my seventh grade year. I still thank my parents today for deciding to move me because my experience has been nothing short of fantastic. The teacher/student relationship we have at Providence is something I wish every student could have in America. Every teacher is committed to making sure each student strives for greatness, as well as furthering their relationship with the Lord. The only concern I have with the school is the lack of diversity. I feel like our administration should be giving more insight into the fact that, that is an area we lack in.
Providence Christian School is the greatest school ever established. Providence not only has the highest quality education in the Wiregrass area, but it also has the most beautiful campus and the most incredible, caring staff. Providence's campus is clean, well-kept, and possesses all the necessary components for excellence in academics and sports. Every teacher on the Providence staff genuinely cares for the students physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The teachers take pride in the materials they teach and always make sure each student comprehends what they are being taught. Providence incorporates Christ into every aspect of school and encourages students to strive to the live the life God calls us to.