- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Voted #1 High School in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools and the top 3% in the nation by US News and World Reports, Prospect Ridge Academy is a K-12 tuition-free public charter school with a vision to create academic, social, and ethical leaders.
Prospect Ridge Academy is committed to providing a comprehensive foundation of rigorous coursework, social leadership, competitive athletics, and community service. Expectations are set high for PRA students to achieve their full potential as lifelong learners. In 2019, 100% of PRA 109 seniors graduated; they received 124 scholarships resulting in $8,785,771; and they served 15,000+ hours as community leaders.
Acceptance into PRA is based on a lottery which opens from December 1 to January 31. Choose PRA and attend an Open Enrollment Session to learn more about its elementary, middle and high school.
Prospect Ridge Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-90 Students
- A-82 Students
- A-48 Students
- B-48 Students
- A-40 Students
- A+35 Students
- B-32 Students
- A-27 Students
- B+26 Students
- A24 Students
Middle School Highlights & Traditions
The middle school years include highlights and traditions such as the annual 7th grade trip to Camp Timberline, Middle School dances, Access, and Miner Mania. Grade-level field trips to local locations add unforgettable experiences.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Prospect Ridge Academy Reviews
The dress code is good becuase of the changes Thomas Dilts made, but it is only addressed to certain people. Overall the environment is friendly, the people you met are nice and care about you. It is easy to find your place at this school.