Prospect High School Reviews

Most of my teachers were/are very helpful in regards to getting me ready for college. I have also had a lot of teachers that I really liked. I have also had pretty good experiences with playing sports. The coaches are really nice and so are the people on the team. I think some of our facilities could be improved and we aren't a very diverse school.
Overall, it’s a good school. There are teachers in which one could gain trust when help is needed. There’s numerous clubs based on interests. There’s spirts like cross country, cheerleading, football, etc., in which it require rigueorus training. There’s teachers that could help if one needs it. If a student isn’t comfortable in asking for help, there are student tutors during lunch hours that are available to help. The only issue I have with the school is that the pool water is cold.
I like how there are many clubs and activities to do here, and if there isn’t one you like you can always start a new club! However, I would like to see more diversity and connectedness in the classrooms.
Start Your Review of Prospect High School
I had a great time at Prospect. I played soccer for 3 years on the Varsity team. I also was involved in attending on sporting events like Football and Basketball. Prospect did a great job preparing me for College. I took 6 AP classes and 3 Dual Credit College courses. I had a lot of resources for college. Everyone is generally very helpful and easy to talk to.
Prospect High School is an excellent school, filled with helpful, friendly, and qualified teachers. Prospect has loads of school spirit and focuses on treating all their students with respect and kindness.
PHS has good staff who will help you whenever you are struggling. Prospect’s student section has a big turn out st football games. Prospect offers a lot of different clubs and activities so that
everyone has something to do.
Prospect High School stands out as an institution among others in the area. The diverse level of academic courses and rigour provide students with a challenge to learn, and the faculty is always there for the students' advantage. Prospect High School constantly rewards my greatest goals and desires with the opportunities to succeed, and the encouragement to make the strongest impact.
I liked the diversity within the school. Many ethnic groups and cultures which makes the Prospect High School we know today.
Awesome education, great after-school activities, good sports, and athletics. Award-winning. Parking lot needs improvement.
Not very much diversity.
Prospect is a really good school in terms of academics and preparing for college. It’s sports aren’t the best but my experience with the people here has been nothing but good.
Prospect is a great school that is preparing me for college well and presents me with opportunities for colleges or jobs after I graduate. The teachers are great and are an amazing resource to students. Overall Prospect is an amazing school that I am more than happy to attend.
It's Called the White Castle for a reason. Lacks diversity (79% are white). Teachers and faculty are truly one of a kind, you can't find that dedication and passion for teaching anywhere else. Bianchi = GOAT
I loved the music program at Prospect High School and the academic program got me more than ready for my college experience. Additionally, there were a ton of great elective courses available for me to take at Prospect. The one course in particular that I heavily enjoyed was advanced strength and conditioning. This course taught me how to weight lift with proper form and has gotten me into being physically active over the last 5 years with different stgth programs.
I really liked my four years at Prospect. There are high academic standards expected of all students, and that is one of the reasons why I believe I achieved academic success. The school offers a variety of courses that are challenging but at the same time instructive. I found that almost all of my teachers were nice people who were qualified to teach, and all of them prepared me for standardized testing and the next level. There are also many activities available at Prospect, so you will never be bored. One thing I disliked about our school is the fact that because we have a pool, we are required to have a swimming unit in gym. The swimming unit is my least favorite unite because the pool is cold, the locker rooms are dirty, and I am wet all day. Also, the school is very large but the passing periods are only four minutes, meaning students are regularly late to class. Other than that, my overall experience has been at Prospect has been a good one.
Prospect High School is a very great establishment that prepares its students for colleges and provides them with the necessary resources and facilities to do so. Its Advanced Placement classes are rigorous enough to make you feel you are taking a college-level course and it effectively prepares you for the Advanced Placement Tests. The College Career Advisors and counselors help you every step of the way, even if you do not ask for help. Your teachers are more than willing to help you after school hours if you need help as well; they are generally kind and proficient in their subjects. The students are in a safe environment and interact with each other in a friendly manner. Its extracurriculars are exciting enough to make you develop an interest for it in college as well.
So far I am enjoying my time at prospect, the staff is nice, the activities are good, and everyone is friendly.
Teachers are great and overall a very good school. Great choice of electives. The teachers are friendly and encourage you to succeed. Most sports are very accepting and electives. School campus is very nice and there’s is not a lot of bullying or extreme drug use.
Start Your Review of Prospect High School
Incredible teachers, great fine arts program, and an overall great high school education. Go knights?
Prospect High School has done a good job getting my kids ready for college. Both earned sizable merit based scholarships and are currently earning over 3.0 at their colleges and are earning honors. Both my kids were active in extra curricular at PHS and kept busy so balancing college and various clubs at university were not big stressors. There are so many types of activities at PHS that if you child chooses to be a part of something outside of just school they will find a good fit (one of mine loved the robot rumble and loved science Olympiad, the other loved athletics and being in team sports).
The academics at prospect are great, no doubt, but the prospect administration like teachers, counselors, deans etc. definelty could be more helpful. many teachers don’t understand that students struggle with mental health issues which can delay schoolwork weather the student is hospitalized or just struggling. Teachers and counselors could be a lot more helpful. Sports teams are super hard to get on and there is no diversity, it’s called the white castle.