Project CDA High School Reviews

My name is Daniel Alkan and I was a student at Project/Venture. I was falsely arrested by the school’s resource officer multiple times, the food is disgusting, and the students are druggies, white trash, and low life punks. I would not recommend this school for anyones child to have to go through.
The food is mostly inedible, highly-processed garbage. It wore the guise of health, but not even the fruits and vegetables looked safe to eat. I resorted to bringing my own food even though all the cafeteria food was free. It was just sickening.
Athletics are not a priority for this school. There is a P.E. and Life Sports class as well as open gym after school, but there are no sports teams.
Start Your Review of Project CDA High School
Hands down the greatest teachers I have ever had in my life. They are all very knowledgeable about their subject areas and are willing to take the time to share stories and get to know students. The level of personal attention is phenomenal. The grading is pretty consistent. All teachers are extremely nice people who genuinely care about our education.