Profile Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Bethlehem, NH. It has 143 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Profile Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-42 Students
- B-23 Students
- A-17 Students
- B-14 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- B-9 Students
- A+8 Students
- B8 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Profile Senior High School
- C+Lisbon Regional High School
- Lisbon Regional School District, NH
- 67 reviews
- B-White Mountains Regional High School
- White Mountain Regional School District, NH
- 92 reviews
- B-Lin-Wood Public High School
- Lincoln-Woodstock School District, NH
- 29 reviews
- C+Littleton High School
- Littleton School District, NH
- 57 reviews
Profile Senior High School Reviews
I moved to Bethlehem in March of my 7th grade year! I was coming from Waterboro Maine. I went to Massabesic Middle School where I had 400 kids in my grade, to having 50 in my grade at Profile. It was tremendously different! While I was transitioning into a new environment the staff at Profile was so welcoming! As well as the culture at the school, I felt at home by the first week! Now, coming up to my senior year I’m going to miss Profile so much. The teachers understand what kids these days have to deal with and they work with students so they get the most out of the curriculum. Sports are so much fun at Profile, even if we don’t have football, or fieldhockey we still have such great support by the community during our seasons!
Profile is nestled in a small mountain community where you have the opportunity to make friends through both your peers and your superiors! It’s amazing what growing up in a small community allows you to do socially. I will remember every person that crossed my path and impacted my life, which was virtually all students and staff in the wonderful Profile community.
For one year, I went to a different school. That experience forever shaped my opinion on this particular school. It is undoubtedly one of the best schools within this area. Profile is very small, which makes it so the school has plenty of staff and a great student-staff ratio. The faculty also really, genuinely care about their students and will do everything in their power to help every single student and make sure they get the proper education. Profile school really cares about the entirety of the student body and that is the one main thing, I believe, that propels this school to be better than others.