COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our admissions office is working remotely and available to prospective families, who are interested in applying for our upcoming school year. Call our admissions office at 314.434.2100 ext. 3610 or email at email@example.com. You should expect a response within 24 hours, usually sooner. We are ready to receive and reply to your admissions inquiries! Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Principia is an independent, co-educational day (preschool-grade 12) and boarding college preparatory school (grades 7-12). Our beautiful 360-acre campus offers a state-of-the-art educational classroom experience as well as outstanding athletic fields and over 100 acres of outdoor teaching space where classes focus on sustainability and exploring habitats.
We welcome students from a wide range of faith backgrounds who value educational excellence and seek continuous improvement. Our aim is to better humanity by valuing global citizenship and service and embracing ethical decision making in a diverse, inclusive and equitable community based on love, joy, and respect for each other.
Principia is founded on the principles of Christian Science, a worldwide Christian denomination based on the Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Students are embraced in a school community that values innate goodness and character development. Religion is not taught in the classroom.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+68 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Principia School Reviews
The focus on character education is critical to our family as well. Too much of our world seems to be focused on selfishness without consideration of people and the world around us. Prin has made a point to help our kids develop relationship building skills and to think about how events impact more than simply their small immediate world. In addition, the care that our kids receive and the close community atmosphere has made for such a safe learning environment both physically and emotionally for the kids. We couldn't be more happy with Principia!