Princeville High School is an above average, public school located in Princeville, IL. It has 404 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
302 Cordis Ave
Princeville, IL 61559
Work Here? Claim Your School
Princeville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-42 Students
- B+21 Students
- A-15 Students
- A+11 Students
- B11 Students
- B-10 Students
- C+9 Students
- A8 Students
- B8 Students
- B+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Princeville High School
- B+Elmwood High School
- Elmwood Community Unit School District No. 322, IL
- 10 reviews
- B+Illinois Valley Central High School
- Illinois Valley Central School District No. 321, IL
- 42 reviews
- BBrimfield High School
- Brimfield Community Unit School District No. 309, IL
- 24 reviews
- BStark County High School
- Stark County Community Unit School District No. 100, IL
- 32 reviews
Princeville High School Reviews
I enjoyed the community within Princeville High School. I was involved in various clubs and volleyball, and the community is very involved and supportive within sports. Whether it be through financial support or emotional support, they are always there to support. The education is great, and the preparation for college is great. As compared to another high school I attended, I had a great experience with Princeville High School.
The best thing about attending Princeville High School is how close everyone within the school district and community is. The school spends a lot of time and focus on making sure that the school is a safe and comfortable place for it's students to work, and makes the student to teacher relationship it's main priority. After spending four years in high school here, I have learned how involved our school is with the community and it's students.
Those teachers are very patient to teach each students, I've always see most of the students have trouble with math, so a teacher let them stay her room to guide them math. I am a second language leaner, so every homeroom time I always walk to my english, he always smile and patient to help me to improve writing, saying, and learn more vocabularies. I like Princeville High School when they separated the schedule into two days ( A & B day). Which mean I will have 4 classes a day and I'll have different class in B day. I also like they add few more classes, such as foods, interior design, child development and etc. I wish they can add few more languages classes instead Spanish, so many students have option to choose what they want to learn.