Princeton Senior High School is a public school located in Princeton, WV. It has 1,018 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Princeton Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-139 Students
- C127 Students
- B115 Students
- C+99 Students
- A+33 Students
- C+31 Students
- B-25 Students
- C+21 Students
- C20 Students
- B-20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Princeton Senior High School Reviews
I graduated in 2016. I had expressed that I was considering dropping out of school, I was never in class, nor did anyone care. There was literally only one instructor that ever asked how I was doing and cared whether or not I was in class. He's the only reason I even graduated. The counselors' are no help nor do they offer any guidance. Schedules were always messed up. Bullying is AWFUL there, teachers will witness it then pretend as if they never saw it. All around a school I would never want my two children attending.
My experience at Princeton Senior High School has been immensely successful and stupendous. My main reason for the wonderful years at this high school would have to be the Tiger Marching and Concert Band. With Mrs. Julie Kade as a band director I have grown, not only in my musical abilities, but also in my personality and character. She has proven to be a magnificent role model, and I will forever be in gratitude towards her and my time together with her. After this school year, she has officially retired, but her mark will forever remain on the school and West Virginia itself. Other than her, I have had mutiple teachers who completely submerged themselves into the school and their curriculum. I have been on the Honors and AP Path since freshman year, and those teachers have exceeded my expectations by providing such focus and support throughout the semester. I have already learned so much throughout my time there, and cannot wait to learn more this upcoming school year.
As a graduate of Princeton, I realize how dilapidated the school is. It is just like a prison and faculty treat students as if they were prisoners. The school does not offer a large variety of courses and the school is not good with its organization- didn't even get my rank right, not even in the yearbook!