Princeton Senior High School is a public school located in Princeton, MN. It has 992 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Princeton Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+59 Students
- A+54 Students
- C+37 Students
- A34 Students
- B+27 Students
- B26 Students
- A23 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-22 Students
- B+22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Princeton Senior High School
- B-Milaca Secondary High School
- Milaca Public School District, MN
- 36 reviews
- BFoley Senior High School
- Foley Public School District, MN
- 29 reviews
- C+Cambridge-Isanti High School
- Cambridge-Isanti Public School District, MN
- 256 reviews
- B-Big Lake Senior High School
- Big Lake Public School District, MN
- 100 reviews
Princeton Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Princeton as a student was anything less than satisfying. During my time at Princeton High School, there were scandals that ranged from criminal offenses to lack of care. Princeton has a lot of issues with bullying and the school does nothing about it. Princeton also had the issue of students beating up a disabled student. The administration cares about their students so much they bother to learn students names. The teachers also are very friendly and look for many ways for their students to succeed. The downside is there is no way to interact with students at the school besides through sports, NHS, student council, and LEO club. No other extracurricular activities were mentioned at the school and were never really broadcasted as something you could join. The students themselves also have the tendency to exclude new students as the students are largely in cliches. All around, Princeton is at best an average school in my experience.
I had a good experience at Princeton. I think a lot of a people would say otherwise. For me, it was a matter of opportunity I had to be in the school and me seeing that as more important than anything else going on. I have had many great teachers in the school that worked in making my experience what it was. There were also some teachers who were not so easy going and made things frustrating for me and for others as well. Outside of school I had the opportunity to play 3 different sports in high school, all of which I had a blast in. The coaching staffs in the sports were great and the teams gave me memories I’ll never forget. Princeton is a great school overall.
An average school really. Have a few really good teachers. I took all the college classes I could before I did PSEO my senior year. I wish they would have offered more advanced classes and college classes. Some of the classes were too easy and/or meaningless to take. School said it was student before athletes, but really it was athletes before student. The administration did not always solve problems like a right away like they should have. The food services had issues of charging more for meals when they served less than the other schools. Also the food choices were really poor, causing me to bring my own lunch.