Princeton High School is an above average, public school located in Princeton, TX. It has 1,058 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 70% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Princeton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-100 Students
- B+99 Students
- A+86 Students
- A+78 Students
- A-75 Students
- A-55 Students
- B47 Students
- B+47 Students
- A43 Students
- B40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Princeton High School
- CCommunity High School
- Community Independent School District, TX
- 99 reviews
- B-Blue Ridge High School
- Blue Ridge Independent School District, TX
- 28 reviews
- B+Bland High School
- Bland Independent School District, TX
- 22 reviews
- B-Anna High School
- Anna Independent School District, TX
- 100 reviews
Princeton High School Reviews
Princeton High School is a public high school located in Princeton, Texas (USA). It is part of the Princeton Independent School District located in central Collin County and classified as a 4A school by the UIL. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency. The Princeton Marching band is the best ever! And you will just love Princeton High School in everything you participate in. Everyone is hardworking in its electives etc.
At Princeton High, some of my best friends ARE my teachers. They are always highly supporting no matter who you are or what you go through and willing to come up with ways to support you if you are struggling. Learning is always achieved because they are able to teach in a way that is fun, engaging, and unique with lessons never repeats of the ones before. My teachers, club members, and staff are like a family to me and it is always bittersweet to graduate from their classrooms because this means that I will be seeing them less but at the same time getting to meet a new a no doubt exciting educater for my next year. I never forget who my teachers are and enjoy talking with them inbetween passing periods on my way to class. And the best part about my school is how fun and competitive the clubs are. Being a member of UIL, NHS, FFA, and Student Council at first glance may seem too overwhelming to another individual. But with how much we actively engage and support one another and always make it out on top along side our staff and friends, I could never ever wish to leave any of them. I am more than proud to be a Princeton panther and could not have wished for a better campus to be a part of!
There is just about anything for anyone here at Princeton High. No matter your interests, opinions, or views towards anything there is always a place for you and plenty of clubs or other organizations to get involved in. Whether you enjoy sports, community work, building, welding, engineering, creating, or simply book smart there will always be people ready for you with open arms and next thing you know, you are a well known member of the panther community!