Princeton High School is an above average, public school located in Cincinnati, OH. It has 1,511 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 26% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Princeton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-298 Students
- A+208 Students
- A-145 Students
- A125 Students
- B+85 Students
- B77 Students
- B-70 Students
- B64 Students
- B-58 Students
- A-58 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 55 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.54 responses
Schools like Princeton High School
- B-Finneytown Secondary Campus
- Finneytown Local School District, OH
- 85 reviews
- B-Hamilton High School
- Hamilton City School District, OH
- 180 reviews
- B+School for Creative & Performance Arts High School
- Cincinnati City School District, OH
- 120 reviews
- B-Norwood High School
- Norwood City School District, OH
- 68 reviews
Princeton High School Reviews
Princeton is great school with many great programs and classes based on future choices. Princeton allows you to express your self with various classes and extricular groups focused around your interest. They allow students of all ages and grades to be active in making the school conducive for all backgrounds!
Princeton is a wonderfully diverse school. They offer many different clubs for many different students including sports, poetry & spoken word, book club, music etc. They offer excellent classes academically as well as electives. There teachers and staff are very caring and attentive to their students. You can tell that they really care and want to see all their students succeed.
Really is a great place to live to learn and learn to live (the school district's motto). It honestly is because it has a great atmosphere and academics. The people, students and teachers, are great. Everyone is supportive and for the most part want their peers to succeed as well. Based off of what I heard from alum, this school also greatly prepares you for life in college as well. IT's also a very safe school and they are always trying their best to make it as safe as can be. Being close to Princeton University also doesn't hurt the school's reputation.