Princeton Community High School is a public school located in Princeton, IN. It has 636 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Princeton Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- C52 Students
- B-40 Students
- A35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A-26 Students
- B+24 Students
- C+13 Students
- A-12 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Princeton Community High School
- BTecumseh Junior/Senior High School
- Warrick County School Corporation, IN
- 43 reviews
- B-Waldo J. Wood Memorial High School
- East Gibson School Corporation, IN
- 41 reviews
- B+North High School
- Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation, IN
- 148 reviews
- B-Mount Carmel High School
- Wabash Community Unit School District No. 348, IL
- 82 reviews
Princeton Community High School Reviews
Strong favoring towards the black students, especially the athletes. AP math teacher sucks at preparing his students for AP tests (60% pass nationwide, he has a 0% pass rate) Spanish teacher doesnt know what hes doing, they just hired him because he’s Puerto Rican (he used to be a middle school gym teacher in Puerto Rico).
It was quite an amazing four years, every year had gotten more interesting. Senior year was by far the best year to remember, best teachers and most exciting year. Nothing was more exciting than graduating and dressing up for prom feeling like a real princess.
I liked going to this high school. It was a small town, so everyone knew each other. There are a lot of teachers devoted to teaching and making sure their students exceed at learning. However, one thing I would change about the school is to have several other guidance counselors. This way, there would be more one on one time. I felt as though I was rushing my counselor to help me. I would have had a lot more help with colleges and so on, I was just too afraid of asking because I did not want to interrupt her.