Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart Reviews

My five year old just loves his school, from our first visit we could feel the sense of community. The academic aspects of the school are impressive but when you combine it with the values and support system the school offers, it makes for an amazing environment to have your son experience. My husband and I did a lot of research before choosing Princeton Academy and every day we are glad to have found and be able to provide our boy this wonderful opportunity and we know it will help him become the best version of himself.
It is a delight to watch our boys flourish at Princeton Academy. I cannot imagine a more informed, inspiring, and wonderful faculty and staff. The curriculum is balanced, appropriately rigorous, and well-thought-out. The athletics program is fantastic. Music and art are so well woven into the boys' lives. My sons have true mentors, coaches, role models influencing them every day. We have many choices in Princeton, and our family is on a proud journey at Princeton Academy, part of a strong community with tremendous leadership in place.
Princeton Academy is a wonderful school that supports boys learning and their emotional development. The academics are excellent and high school placement impressive. More importantly, the boys graduate with a sense of purpose and character. We love this school.
Start Your Review of Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart
It's hard to put into words how special this school is to my son and our family. If you are looking for both excellent academics and a whole child approach, you MUST look into this school. The administration and faculty - in particular the Head of School and Athletics Director - are unmatched. Every boy is known and valued and driven to reach his individual potential in academics, athletics and the arts. The school does not just pay lip service to a values-based education; values are woven into the fabric of every school day. Having spent time in other independent schools, I can say there is a very unique sense of community among the boys and among the parents. My son started in the Lower School and is now in the Middle School and his growth has been phenomenal. The hardest part will be saying goodbye to this wonderful school!
My son graduated from Princeton Academy last year and I can easily say that having him attend the school was the best decision we made. We were at first very wary of sending him to an all boys school and we were so wrong to be concerned. Princeton Academy taught him a love for learning, a passion for thinking more deeply about that learning, balance and joy as he navigated middle school, and a deep respect for individuals. He also had boyhood preserved. I haven't seen such a healthy approach to middle school anywhere else in the area. The boys also have tremendous opportunity for leadership too. What a great place!
I absolutely ADORE this school. Such a wonderful sense of belonging, diversity and community. The teachers and heads of school are amazing and care very deeply to ensure that they are raising boys to become young, respectable gentleman who are well rounded and ready to take on new adventures with the confidence they need to succeed. If only this school went to 12th grade, it would be perfect!