- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Prince of Peace Christian School serves families, with children from ages 6 weeks through high school, who want an excellent educational experience in a diverse and caring environment. POPCS cultivates Christ-like character as we deliver academic excellence and inspire individual passions in students.
Since 1980, Prince of Peace Christian School has provided an exemplary education. The campus encompasses 27 acres and includes a Fine Arts Center, 12 acres of athletic fields, gated playgrounds, gyms, and a new dining hall.
Plan a visit to our campus and experience all that POPCS has to offer!
Prince of Peace Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+48 Students
- A+43 Students
- A37 Students
- A-29 Students
- A+26 Students
- B+26 Students
- A26 Students
- A23 Students
- A-23 Students
- A-21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- Homecoming, Silent Night, Pink Out, POP NOP,44%
- Football games, tech classes11%
- Pink Out, Prom11%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses