Did you know that from the birth of your child until they graduate high school is approximately 6,570 days?
The busyness of daily life can spin out of control, leaving us to wonder how our toddlers became teenagers. Prestonwood Christian Academy has one of the strongest Christian education programs in the country.
The PreK-3 through twelfth grade vertically aligned curriculum is rigorous and designed to evoke critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration and written and verbal communication of original thought in order to develop 21st Century thinking for life beyond the classroom.
Prestonwood Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A70 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+64 Students
- A54 Students
- A+50 Students
- A50 Students
- A-35 Students
- A33 Students
- A30 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses