Preston High School is an above average, public school located in Preston, OK. It has 184 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Preston High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A28 Students
- A24 Students
- B18 Students
- B12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B10 Students
- B+7 Students
- C6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Preston High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Preston High School Reviews
I love my school, you get the education that you need and desire. They set rules and expect you to reach every goal that is set out and they help you every step of the way. They make you feel at home and except you for who you are. I would not want to call any other school home, and i am thankful for the years that i have spent from the beginning to the end. It has been a blessing, and I pray that the students below me will have the same experience as I did.
Many of the teachers are fun to be with in class, there are a few that make the classroom fun. I can think of maybe one or two, that have built a strong connection with their students, even after graduation. The other teachers can be some major female dogs, if you know what I mean. The principal and school counselor tend to pick favorites among students, and the office secretary tends to have a major attitude.
However small the school is it puts a great emphasis on Acadamics. The faculty truly wishes to see the students succeed, and help them to accomplish that success.