Presidio High School is a public school located in Presidio, TX. It has 444 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Presidio High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-67 Students
- B-52 Students
- A-44 Students
- B-41 Students
- B35 Students
- A+34 Students
- B33 Students
- B-27 Students
- B+27 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Presidio High School Reviews
Presidio High school is a good public school system. Teacher and staff are friendly and do what it takes to ensure our safety and learning. I love the teachers here because they go above and beyond to teach us. I also notice that not only do they care for our learning but for our well being. This is a great school district and the student are great as well. You never hear about bullying as often as you do in other schools and everyone knows everyone.
Teachers are helpful and understanding as well as the staff. I have attended this school since freshmen year. The school is devoted to preparing you for the future whether you plan to attend college or not. The faculty is very involved. The security in the school was not very great a few years ago but recently they have improved with only allowing one entrance for visitors.
Presidio High School students and faculty are amazing, and friendly. My experience in PHS is that our teachers take students education seriously and really care for each individual. There is nothing I would change about PHS. Everyone puts effort into their part in their roles as teachers. I love PHS!!!