Presentation High School is a top rated, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in San Jose, CA. It has 757 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $21,580 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 94% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Presentation High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+133 Students
- A131 Students
- A127 Students
- A+122 Students
- A-114 Students
- A+86 Students
- A+86 Students
- A83 Students
- A82 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Presentation High School Reviews
Presentation High School is a great school to learn more about what it means to be a woman of faith. They are welcoming to all and put on fantastic events! Presentation cares deeply for their students, not only in ensuring quality education, but also giving them opportunities to form new relationships.
I graduated from Presentation High School in 2019 and absolutely loved my time there. I had the opportunity to participate in cross country, track and field, swimming, musical theater, peer ministry, student council, and much more. I also had the unique opportunity to go on an immersion trip to the US/Mexico border to learn about the immigration process and then to Spain to learn and immerse myself in the Spanish culture. The teachers at Pres truly cared about my success academically, spiritually, morally, and emotionally. Though high school consisted of some of the best years of my life, they were also the most difficult and challenging. Presentation is an extremely competitive and academically rigorous school. I loved attending an all-girls school and am thankful for the support I received these past four years.
Presentation High School, an all-girls school, has been a wonderful experience for me in terms of building my confidence and emphasizing the need for service and good deeds to contribute to those in need. The Catholic part of Presentation is highlighted in the numerous immersion trips offered, monthly mass, and the Peer Ministry program that has done wonders in terms of building my faith. Also, Presentation High School’s rigorous curriculum challenged me to work hard and build my study and time management skills. Presentation’s competitive environment has been challenging often, but ultimately has made me a better student and more prepared for college.