Prescott High School is a public school located in Prescott, AR. It has 451 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 24% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Prescott High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-65 Students
- B-58 Students
- A-55 Students
- B55 Students
- B-31 Students
- B-30 Students
- B24 Students
- A-20 Students
- B-20 Students
- A15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Prescott High School Reviews
Love it. I heard so many great things about it and when I finally decided to transfer I did not regret my decision. The culture is diverse and there are all sorts of people. The classes are challenging and the grading is fair. There are plenty of activities and groups to take part in and join. I would definitely recommend. Only thing is, there's a ton of kids addicted to nicotine and marijuana.
I would like the school to care about ALL of its students equally, not just their favorite kids. The school needs to help the seniors more often so we can have what we need to graduate. We need help with finding scholarships and colleges and we aren't getting that. We don't know what we're doing and we aren't getting the help we need to graduate and be successful in college but the classes and teachers care about us.
My experience at Prescott High School was I guess you can say good. Only thing I didn't like about the school is there were many rules set, that some I felt were not needed. But one thing I like about it was they had a good athletics program and the teachers were good teachers.