Prescott High School is a public school located in Prescott, AR. It has 436 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Prescott High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-46 Students
- A39 Students
- B-37 Students
- B35 Students
- C+24 Students
- B19 Students
- B13 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-11 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Prescott High School Reviews
A normal typical school. As is every American school in the United States, be prepared to experience a lot of factors about sports. Academics is a valued experience here but not as much as football or basketball. The teachers and staff are helpful and very assistive whenever you need help and the work is varied by teacher and student pace. However, beware of the food. The food is one of the most treacherous things at this school. But overall, Prescott is a good place to come raise a student and/or continue a student's individual learning throughout high school.
The majority of the teachers at my school are helpful to our education, despite the handful of students that do not care at all.
On campus extracurricular activities cover a large range of interests. And the school ensures availability to equipment and time to enjoy activities that are not associated with clubs or groups.