Prattville High School is an above average, public school located in Prattville, AL. It has 1,987 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Prattville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A293 Students
- B245 Students
- A238 Students
- A-219 Students
- B200 Students
- B-192 Students
- B84 Students
- A-70 Students
- A-67 Students
- B59 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 112 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Prattville High School Reviews
What I like about Prattville High School is that they offer variety of classes. As a student at Prattville High I have learned different ideas and cultures because some of the students have unique ethnicity, which I am amazed by their interacting with them. Because diversity here is high and more accompanied. I also felt the connection between a student and the faculty staff are friendly and more on socializing than the outside of our community. The school also has a lot of extracurricular you can join. The different point of view of the teachers to a student also help them more on growing up as a young adult.
I have enjoyed my time in the band at Prattville extremely!! Prattville is a very good and fun school. From the numerous club activities to the tremendous school spirit, Prattville is a gem hidden in the deep south of Prattville, Alabama. Prattville is home to a very diverse culture, and an amense amount of friendly faces that are always there to help you in your time of need. My favorite part of Prattville is our dedication to arts such as theatre, show choir, and Band. As a member of the band, my fondest memories of high school all took place on the band field, on the bus, and especially cheering the Prattville Lions from the stands.
When i think about my high school experience, there are many things that come to mind. Some of them are: good memories, bad memories, mistakes, lessons, happiness, heartbreak, misfortune, joy, drama, and most importantly, fun. High School to me seemed like it past by really fast, almost too fast sometimes. I learned many valuable life lessons as well as made life long friends. I learned the value of hard work, dedication, and also how to tell your real friends from the others. It was tough but overall a great experience that I will miss.