Prattsburgh Central School Reviews

Prattsburgh is one of the few schools in Steuben County that has an overall great atmosphere for its students. The school has been ranked in #1 in New York States top 10 high schools for 12 consecutive years. The faculty and students all have a great respect for one another and they treat everyone like family. I have been a part of the school for a very long time and as a senior its going to be extremely hard to leave. It's like my second home.
Prattsburgh Central School is a small school in a small town. Since the grades K-12 are in the same building, I've gotten to know my classmates for twelve years and have built relationships that will last a lifetime. Although the town is small, the community has a big spirit that shines during sports competitions. Also, since there fewer people in a class, the teachers can have a one on one relationship with the students and create a learning environment and style that benefits each student. The teachers truly have your best interest in mind and encourage questions and seeking extra help outside of class. There are also plenty of ACE courses you can take through Corning Community College at PCS to earn college credit at an affordable price. Overall, the students, the teachers, and the community provide an educational experience that I'll be forever grateful for as I go to college and pursue a career. Thank you PCS!
Just like any school, there is some bullying. Other than that, it is a really safe school.
Start Your Review of Prattsburgh Central School
Everyone is usually pretty committed to extracurriculars. They aren't the most popular, but it is still fun.
It is a small school, which means everyone can get the help from teachers easily if they need it. I would choose this school again, it really helped me become the person I am today.
The teaching styles are great and it is really easy to learn from the teachers.