Prairieville Middle School Reviews

The teachers are good I just want to make that clear
The principal is a horrible person she treats and talks to people & her staff like crap does not like to be challenge or questioned about anything and also talks down to you like you are uneducated!

The counselor is the same way she talks down to you as if you are uneducated
The school offered a variety of clubs to the students and ways to get ahead on high school class credits.
The teachers at this school are astounding but at times too much pressure is placed on the students to succeed academically.
Start Your Review of Prairieville Middle School
This school is great, for anyone who doesn't make mistakes. If you get in any sort of trouble, you are looked down on by the staff as a whole. It is not because of trouble I have been in, but my peer's.
Very competitive but fun sports. All of our sports excel.
My school is so diverse. So many different races and cultures. Kids with disabilities, some with athletic talent.
A lot of class discussions in every class to ensure we get the best out of each subject.
There's usually an announcement ever day that there is a new club or organization. The clubs are open to everyone.
School nurse is always there when I need her. I always seem to have problems with my contacts and she has a solution all the time.