Prairie Junior-Senior High School Reviews

Prairie is a decent school, but some of the teachers struggle in their subjects. It is very small and lacks a variety of clubs. The education is mostly worth it though.
Teachers care about your success.
Our school is very safe and I never feel threatened. The cafeteria food is also above average.
Start Your Review of Prairie Junior-Senior High School
There aren't a lot of clubs to choose from because this is a small school. Nothing happens after school because people need to catch buses, so we have to have all meetings at lunch, which is not enough time. Other than that, they are high quality.
As with any school there are people that you won't get along with and that can be draining, but I know I am getting a great education and would not trade that away.
All of our teachers love their jobs and genuinely care about students and their learning. There is some frequent turnover with young teachers that come straight from college to gain experience at a small school then get another job elsewhere in the state. A lot of teachers commute over an hour to get here, so they may not be apt to stay after school.