Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Prairie Home High School is a public school located in Prairie Home, MO. It has 72 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Prairie Home High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+11 Students
- B10 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-5 Students
- C+5 Students
- B5 Students
- B4 Students
- C3 Students
- B3 Students
- B+3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Prairie Home High School
- B+California High School
- Moniteau County R-I School District, MO
- 78 reviews
- B+Boonville High School
- Boonville R-I School District, MO
- 28 reviews
- CBunceton High School
- Cooper County R-IV School District, MO
- 6 reviews
- B-New Franklin Middle/High School
- New Franklin R-I School District, MO
- 6 reviews
Prairie Home High School Reviews
Considering the fact that Prairie Home High School is quite small, it would be nice to see a change in the clubs and activities that they have. There is a very limited amount of funds, therefore the school has been unable to provide very good resources. I do like the very hands-on education that this school provides. Because there are not very many students, teachers are able to work more individually with each student.
All around my experience at Prairie Home High School has been amazing. The school and students welcomed me with open arms. Teachers and peers push each other to be better learners and leaders of the future.
The teachers make the lessons understandable for everyone. They help students individually.