Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Prairie Grove High School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Prairie Grove, AR. It has 601 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Prairie Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-251 Students
- B-112 Students
- B77 Students
- B-73 Students
- C+62 Students
- B+48 Students
- B+40 Students
- B38 Students
- B-31 Students
- A20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Prairie Grove High School
- A-Farmington Career Academies
- Farmington School District, AR
- 153 reviews
- C+Elkins High School
- Elkins School District, AR
- 61 reviews
- AHar-Ber High School
- Springdale School District, AR
- 427 reviews
- AFayetteville High School
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- 382 reviews
Prairie Grove High School Reviews
Prairie Grove is a small, community-oriented, academically focused school with great teachers, great administration, and a great learning environment. I love Prairie Grove High!
My experience with Prairie Grove High School has actually been quite wonderful. I'm sad to say that is so close to being over and I really wish that I would have taken part in more opportunities that were available to me, but the options that I did take part in, I am so glad that I did. To begin my high school experience I started playing volleyball for the first year. It was something that I had never experienced before, but I loved the environment that it put me in. Although it was my first year, people were very accepting of me onto the team. Another activity that I became a part of as I joined high school was honor choir. It took a lot of my time, but I am so happy that I decided to join. One of my favorite memories is choir follies where we would get to sing and dance for the concert as well as participate in solos and duets if we choose. I decided to do a duet of Moon River by Audrey Hepburn. All of these memories made my experience even better.
The teachers and staff of Prairie Grove high school have been supportive of my goals as well as the goals of my sister, who has health related disabilities. I myself have learning disabilities and they have always tried to accommodate my 504 plan. I feel that I am well prepared for college and that although I wish there were other clubs available at the school, they have the main stream sports and events that students can participate within and attend.