Prairie Grove High School is a highly rated, public school located in Prairie Grove, AR. It has 619 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 64% in reading.
Prairie Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A203 Students
- B82 Students
- B62 Students
- B53 Students
- B-53 Students
- B+33 Students
- B26 Students
- A-25 Students
- B-23 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Prairie Grove High School
- B+Farmington Career Academies
- Farmington School District, AR
- 127 reviews
- B-Elkins High School
- Elkins School District, AR
- 57 reviews
- AHar-Ber High School
- Springdale School District, AR
- 377 reviews
- A+Fayetteville High School East
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- 329 reviews
Prairie Grove High School Reviews
I graduated years ago. It did great to prepare me for the future. I can remember being involved in many different activities while attending school at Prairie Grove. I was on the tennis team, basketball team, and football team. I also was student body president my senior year while also being class president all four years. I was able to really help in developing the culture at Prairie Grove high school.
I love the fact that there is a well balanced student teacher ratio, the teachers here are very generous with their time staying late for tutoring and arriving hours before school starts. Prairie Grove High School is not a district, we are a community that stands strong together, through thick and thin. The high school has a small population but this males it much easier to be involved in clubs and activities where everyone is welcome.
Prairie Grove is a phenomenal school with great teachers and many programs. These programs include sports and music. The school district, unlike many others, actively supports both the sports programs and the music programs. I couldn’t be more proud to call Prairie Grove my alma mater.