Prague High School is a public school located in Prague, OK. It has 332 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Prague High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A42 Students
- B37 Students
- A35 Students
- B25 Students
- C+25 Students
- B21 Students
- B18 Students
- C+17 Students
- C+16 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Prague High School Reviews
The teachers are very easy to relate too. Many of the teachers are involved in the sports at the high school, whether that be they are a coach, a parent, or just a teacher who likes to know what their students are doing and how well they are doing outside of the classroom. Most of the teachers do their best to keep the lessons interesting and relatable to high school students. Many of the teachers are also more than willing to meet students who are struggling outside of regular class time. They are willing to be there if the students are struggling in the classroom, or with personal issues in the home or within themselves. These teachers are hardworking and willing to be available and assist other teachers or students whenever they need assistance. These teachers are amazing.
I enjoy the hard-working environment that we have in the schools with the students and teachers during classes and extra-curricular activities. I would change that we would have more electives to choose from.
I really enjoyed my time at Prague High School, although I think a large component of that was my class: the class of 2016. I don't know what made it this way, but in spite of the lack of school spirit, there was a solemn and steadfast camaraderie among our class that excluded none. Aside from that, most of the teachers are great. Overall a respectable school.