Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Prague High School is an above average, public school located in Prague, OK. It has 271 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Prague High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A55 Students
- B54 Students
- A52 Students
- B-40 Students
- B-35 Students
- B31 Students
- C25 Students
- C+21 Students
- B+20 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responses
- Spring Fling50%
- Basketball Sr. Night20%
- Band concerts10%
- Star guides10%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Prague High School Reviews
I like the small town closeness of the students at Prague High School. I'm not a fan of the fact that they only offer two AP classes, both of which are English. Furthermore, I strongly dislike the lack of communication and opportunities to those students who attended Gordon Cooper Technology center as well as Prague high school, such as myself.
I’ve just now started my first year in high school during August. My experience so far has been very eye opening on how ready I need to be for my future and my school and the workers there do everything in their power to make sure everybody is doing the best to prepare for his/her future.
The teachers are very easy to relate too. Many of the teachers are involved in the sports at the high school, whether that be they are a coach, a parent, or just a teacher who likes to know what their students are doing and how well they are doing outside of the classroom. Most of the teachers do their best to keep the lessons interesting and relatable to high school students. Many of the teachers are also more than willing to meet students who are struggling outside of regular class time. They are willing to be there if the students are struggling in the classroom, or with personal issues in the home or within themselves. These teachers are hardworking and willing to be available and assist other teachers or students whenever they need assistance. These teachers are amazing.