Powder River County District High School Reviews

It is a small town with a very friendly community. The town of this school is what makes it great if you are a person who enjoys the outdoors this school is for you. It is nice to know everyone in school and to know that we treat each other like family. I have been involved with sports my whole life and I am great full that I was able to have the variety of different sports as other class C schools do not have that opportunity.
I love PRCDHS. Broadus is a friendly town with friendly teachers. With a close connection with my teachers it made my education easier and learning a breeze. The teachers here are well respected and teachers respect us as equals. The only thing I would change is the fact it rains every homecoming. As a senior my teachers have been preparing me for college since day one. I already have a five college plan and am already locked into a major I love. Overall my school is a 9.5/10 just because of the weather.
I enjoy growing up in a small town and a small school. The teachers here have taught me much but I have had a few that gave me problems. I also feel there is no variety when trying to make friends. People in this school can be very judgmental. Although I am very thankful for the principal, guidance counselor, and my Business teacher.
Start Your Review of Powder River County District High School
Teachers here really like to watch you succeed and are very supporting. They care about your grades and are always willing to stay after school or help you at lunch.
We have security cameras and sometimes have a drug dog come in but other than that anyone can walk into the school.
We don't really have many extracurriculars besides sports and music. We have FFA as well but I was never involved in it. Not a lot of kids are. Sports are definitely every kids main commitment over everything else.
Sometimes it seems like they care more about the athletics then the education.
There are some teachers at this school that the school has hired who aren't very good teachers or have almost no teaching experience but most of them are very knowledgable and helpful.
Not the best, but it's alright
We don't need that much security really
Not a lot of options, but there's stuff to do
Most of the teachers are great.
This school is small, but it makes up for it in many ways.
Honestly I can say that I miss the food now that I am in college.
Guidance counselor scares most people...
Since the school is so small it requires most of the school to participate in at least one sport but typically people on average are a part of two sports teams.
There are some teachers that go above and beyond and then there are some teachers that just scare the hell out of the students.
Start Your Review of Powder River County District High School
Basically in our small town you either played sports, got a job, and/or worked on the ranch that your family owns.
I felt ready to take on the new challenges that college threw at me.
The school gets enough information to go out in the real world, but there a pros and cons.