Pound Middle School Reviews

Pound was a very interactive and fun environment to attend school. The teachers were all very engaging, and prepared us for life. My favorite part was the lunch activities in the library and the after school clubs, which were ran by teachers. The library was a very exciting place, and I never went a week without visiting. The staff helped you find books, and always had a new quest for you to go on. I was also involved in band, StuCo, Wildlife, yearbook, speech, and archery. In each of them I made many new friends, and created great connections with the teachers. I still enjoy returning to Pound to say hello to everyone. Gym class was also terrific because of all the new lessons and units we were able to participate in.
Overall, I had a great 3 years at Pound Middle School, and I could not of asked for greater teachers!
Great teachers very helpful and very knowledgeable other faculty is really nice students create a great environment
Major bullying issue among many students. Administration does nothing to solve it. Often teachers can also be bullies and are rude to students.
Start Your Review of Pound Middle School
They are helping my son adjusting being their. Making sure he get his homework done. They make sure he get his meds when needed.