Pottsville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Pottsville, AR. It has 379 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Pottsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B195 Students
- B101 Students
- A85 Students
- B61 Students
- A-29 Students
- B-25 Students
- A-20 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Pottsville High School
- A-Dardanelle High School
- Dardanelle School District, AR
- 67 reviews
- B-Atkins High School
- Atkins School District, AR
- 65 reviews
- B+Russellville High School
- Russellville School District, AR
- 166 reviews
- B-Dover High School
- Dover School District, AR
- 109 reviews
Pottsville High School Reviews
The teachers are overwhelmingly supportive and caring! This school tends to focus on making education fun in a way that students are still learning something. Pottsville is a very conservative school and that helps keep kids focused when it comes to certain distractions.
Provided me a with a great high school experience and prepared me for the future. Great teachers, students, and environment!
I have attended Pottsville High School for the last three years. The thing I like most about Pottsville High School is the willingness of the teachers to help you to see you achieve your goals. I received an injury to my writing hand this year and all of my teachers went above and beyond to help me to make sure I was able to still get my class work and tests accomplished. Also, the counselor Mr. Mark Lee is always available to help with information about college and sending out emails about scholarships. This has been very helpful to me so that I might achieve my goals.